Retail Administrator - The Blaklader Store
Sustainable Workwear Brand seeking an energetic Retail/Admin for a unique retail location in Vaughan. Be a part of an exciting team that brings the best workwear in the world to customers of all shapes and sizes.
Seeking a dependable individual who is always on time, works autonomously, and can take on various tasks. This position will start as soon as possible. The hours for this job are Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00. This individual should be eager and comfortable interacting with customers in person and on the phone. Their main responsibility will be customer service in the store and online, but they will have some other duties unique to our retail location.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Customer service in the store-advising customers on products.
- Customer Support with e-mail inquiries, returns and exchanges.
- Keeping the retail floor stocked and professional.
- Answer Phone calls in professional manner.
- Heat Transfer of logos onto products.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of retail space.
- Detail-oriented, organized, efficient, and able to multi-task.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Fluent in French and English – Desired
- Preferable to have a vehicle
Hours – Monday- Friday 8:00-5:00
Education: High school diploma preferred.
Industry: Retail/Customer Service
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Salary 40,000 + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com